I always like to add a photo when I can to a post. This picture was from her play date at a local park today & she loved it! Smiled the whole time.
Just a quick update- I got a call from Nurse Mary @ the chemo clinic with K’s counts from her labs.
K’s Platelet count is good, her hemoglobin is steady & her ANC count is 1008! (Great counts!) So, we are set to start the Maintenance Phase tmwr morning with a sedation & chemo day.
We are asking for prayer for:
* this entire family to get a good night of sleep!
*A calm kaylee when she gets her numbing port cream put on.
* That K won’t have to wait too long to be sedated since she cannot eat or drink until that is over.
* That God will guide the Dr’s hands when inserting chemo into her spine.
* That her port access & de-access will go as smoothly as possible for K.
* Praying for 0 side effects from the Vincristine chemo she will get after sedation.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for your prayers & encouragement! We will keep y’all updated on how she is doing soon!
Go Kaylee, Go!! 🙂